October Info Sessions
You are required to attend one (1) of the following info sessions in order to be considered for the position. All info sessions will be held in Brower Student Center 101.
- Tuesday, October 1 (12:30-1:30p)
- Wednesday, October 2 (8:00-9:00p)
- Wednesday, October 9 (3:00-4:00p)
- Thursday, October 10 (6:00-7:00p)
- Tuesday, October 15 (3:30-4:30p)
- Tuesday, October 29 (10:00-11:00a)
- Wednesday, October 30 (5:00-6:00p)
- Applicants must have completed at least one (1) semester as a full time student at the College prior to Spring 2020.
- New applicants must have the ability to work two consecutive academic semesters (Fall 2020 and Spring 2021); Returning applicants must have the ability to work at least one academic semester (Fall 2020).
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with the college (defined as maintaining no less than a 2.5 cumulative grade point average and free of any type of academic or non-academic probation).
- Applicants must meet qualifications for on campus student employment set by the Career Center (attending classes at TCNJ on a minimum of half-time status (undergraduates 2 units and graduate 6 credit hours)).
- Preference will be given to those who have transferred to TCNJ from another institution (two year or four year).
- The TCNJ Griffin Application opens on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 12:00p and closes on Friday, November 1, 2019 at 5:00p. No extensions will be granted.
- As a part of the application, one (1) professional reference is required. The TCNJ Griffin Reference Form opens on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 12:00p and closes on Friday, November 1, 2019 at 5:00p. All applicants who do not have a professional reference form completed by the deadline will be removed from consideration. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure reference forms have been submitted. Examples of references include a TCNJ faculty or staff person; teacher/professor, guidance counselor/advisor or staff person from your high school or previous institution; internship or employment supervisor/manager; community service or religious/spiritual group leader.
- In addition to the application and reference form, each applicant’s academic and disciplinary status will be checked.
- Applicants notified of Group Interviews: Friday, December 6, 2019
- Group Interviews: January 28-30, 2020
- Applicants notified of Final Interviews: Friday, January 31, 2020
- Final Interviews: February 5-10, 2020
- Applicants notified of Final Decisions: Friday, February 14, 2020
- Contract Drop-Off: Friday, February 28, 2020