Thank you to everyone who attending one of our interest sessions!
- Applicants must have completed at least one (1) semester as a full time student at the College prior to Spring 2019.
- New applicants must have the ability to work two consecutive academic semesters (Fall 2019 and Spring 2020); Returning applicants must have the ability to work at least one academic semester (Fall 2019).
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with the college (defined as maintaining no less than a 2.5 cumulative grade point average and free of any type of academic or non-academic probation).
- Applicants must meet qualifications for on campus student employment set by the Career Center (attending classes at TCNJ on a minimum of half-time status (undergraduates 2 units and graduate 6 credit hours)).
- Preference will be given to those who have transferred to TCNJ from another institution (two year or four year).
- The TCNJ Griffin Application opens on Friday, October 5, 2018 at 8:00a and closes on Friday, November 2, 2018 at 5:00p. No extensions will be granted.
- As a part of the application, one (1) professional reference is required. The TCNJ Griffin Reference Form opens on Friday, October 5, 2018 at 8:00a and closes on Friday, November 2, 2018 at 5:00p. All applicants who do not have a professional reference form completed by the deadline will be removed from consideration. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure reference forms have been submitted. Examples of references include a TCNJ faculty or staff person; teacher/professor, guidance counselor/advisor or staff person from your high school or previous institution; internship or employment supervisor/manager; community service or religious/spiritual group leader.
- In addition to the application and reference form, each applicant’s academic and disciplinary status will be checked.
- Applicants notified of Group Interviews: Friday, December 7, 2018
- Group Interviews: January 29-31, 2019
- Applicants notified of Final Interviews: Friday, February 1, 2019
- Final Interviews: February 6-11, 2019
- Applicants notified of Final Decisions: Friday, February 15, 2019
- Contract Drop-Off: Friday, March 1, 2019